Fellow blogger Wearing Mascara tagged me recently, so here are my 7 random/weird facts about me:
- In elementary school, some wildly clever classmates called me “Mountain Peak” because my eyebrows come up to a point in the center. Now, I am told, this is a shape that people pay to have their brows waxed into…last laugh is on them, I suppose!
- I hate getting my hair cut. I just don’t get why “half inch off the ends” must be so complicated. Did I say “layers that will pop out of my ponytail and get on my last nerve”?
- I love cats. This is neither random or weird but very central to who I am, because I love animals and believe in compassionate and responsible care of animals…hell, and people. A lot of people haven’t learned the art of either one yet.
- I love books. A cool morning, a blanket, a comfy spot to curl up, and one of my cats purring away on my lap…maybe a warm cup of tea…ahhhhhh.
- I have a Master’s degree in psychology. I find myself analyzing everything, even related to this beauty blog, from advertisements to the choice of a color name, and what messages beauty companies are hoping will snag in our minds and make us spend, spend, spend!
- I can’t dance worth a flip. I love music, but I can’t sing, dance, or keep rhythm to save my life.
- I am partially blind in one eye, which makes applying eyeliner very, very tricky when I have to close my “good” eye to do so! If you ever see me with a crooked line or uneven make-up…that’s why!
Now I need to tag more bloggers. Roll call!